Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 has begun. The focus this week is all on dealing damage. Players will have to blast their way around the map and take out both NPCs and other players to finish all of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 quests. This just getting started, as the war against IO and other threats continues. Players can also expect to see more challenges like this as the season rolls on. Each time you finish one of these off, you get a bundle of XP. The total to be earned for completing them all is pretty hefty, at 140,000 XP.
You’re also tasked with some weird things like throwing cabbage. There’s a lot here this week. Keep reading to figure out what each challenge is for this week. Once you’ve learned what to do, hop in game and figure everything out from there. Get that Battle Pass leveled up and enjoy the sweet rewards.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 challenges
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet (0/1)
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds (0/1)
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol, while crouched (0/200)
- Get air time in a tank (0/3)
- Throw Cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents while you are falling (0/150)
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without breaking ADS (0/1)