Two Point Hospital has been out since August of this year, and it’s been a bloodbath of greater than biblical proportions. According to the devs, since release, players have cured approximately a billion patients, and they’ve allowed 150 million to die. Those disturbingly high numbers are about to explode though because of a future update plan.
The biggest new announcement is that players will finally get a full sandbox mode with all features and resources unlocked from the start. It’s also really easy to unlock, only requiring a few levels to be played to get into the sandbox.
Additionally, Two Point Hospital is set to celebrate Halloween with its new “Spooooooky Mode”. This new gameplay mode will push a bunch of new assets into the game that will deck the halls in scary ghosts and ghouls. For example, all of your patients will start walking around with jack-0-lanterns on their noggins.
Sandbox Freeplay Features And Details
- You need to play through the first three levels of the game to unlock it
- After unlocking it you can create sandbox hospitals in any of the games’ 15 different levels
- Unlimited cash and Kuddosh are included
- You can turn off epidemics if you don’t want to deal with them
- Long wait queues can also be turned off
- Change the name of your hospital to whatever you would like
- Allows for more freedom to run your hospitals the way you want. Anything goes!
Neither of two modes have a firm release date yet, but Two Point Studio promises that they are coming soon.