The next few weeks of Fortnite challenges have leaked thanks to prolific Fortnite leaker, iFiremonkey. It very much seems like Epic is stretching out Season 5 for a few reasons. We’re likely seeing the results of all that lost productivity in 2020 right now. Thanks to COVID-19, pretty much everyone is stuck in a state of limbo around the US, where Epic has its main office. And that means mechanics are getting a bit long in the tooth as Epic works to catch up. So here’s what’s coming in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15.
We will see some returning mechanics in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15. The Gold bounty bars are back again, as are NPCs you can hire. It looks like some things have been simplified though. We don’t see anything relating directly to the bounty hunters and completing their tasks, except for the gold. It seems as though Epic is about to push out some refinements to that system.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP on your battle pass, much like the previous weeks. Across all of the different quests this week, you can earn up to 283,000 XP for said pass. That’s a ton of XP, and can unlock some very nice rewards if you put the effort in.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 Map Challenges
- Distance traveled through sand (0/500) – 20,000 XP
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Spend Bars (0/500) – 20,000 XP
- Purchase item from a Character (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Get Intel from a character (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Hire a character (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Duel characters (5, 10, 15, 20, 25) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP