Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals is here. And with content already pouring into the game, players are coming back to the game to see what’s changed. Some folks are also curious about what else Bungie has planned. There’s new gear and quests, but more is coming. And as for the future, we already know that Bungie is preparing the Beyond Light expansion too. So seeing the Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals Roadmap get released is good news.
The new season includes a bunch of new content, some of which is already in the game. There are the new Umbral Engrams which offer some interesting and powerful new gear. Players can also engage in the Contact events and other public quests as well. But that’s not all that Bungie has planned. Check out the full Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals Roadmap down below.
- June 9 – Contact Public Event arrives on Io. A new wave-based PvE Mode for special rewards
- June 9 – The Prophecy Dungeon which adds a new Fireteam mission that rewards a new set of Daito armor.
- June 9 – Mission Interference and Weekly Quest – a slowly evolving serious of quests that grows each week and rewards Pinnacle Gear.
- July 7 – Sep 22 – Moments of Triumph, new Triumphs and Seals to earn before the end of the season.
- Aug 11 – Sep 8 – Solstice of Heroes – the Solstice of Heroes returns with all-new glowing Legendary armor up for grabs.
Bungie has withheld a little bit of information for the roadmap. Certain things like weapon questlines have not been detailed, for obvious reasons. Bungie doesn’t want to give too many things away.
With Season of Arrivals, players are being reintroduced to the Darkness, as the Beyond Light expansion draws closer, and things heat up. Bungie is clearly aiming for a more robust shakeup of the game when the new expansion drops on September 22. But we still are very much in the dark on details.