Roblox Jailbreak is a fun little game where players play the role of robbers committing heists to make money for their criminal enterprises. Heist banks and other targets to make mad cash. Other players can choose to take on the role of the cops and try to stop crime in its tracks. You can use these Roblox Jailbreak codes to get weapons, cash and other boons in-game.
These codes are different from normal Roblox promo codes, so you will need to pay attention to how you redeem them. Each game may have its own process for redemption, which you need to follow. Check down below for the process to claim your codes. You should also check back at our massive list of Roblox Game Codes for more awesome codes for other titles.
The codes have been tested with the most recent version of the game, but sometimes we mess up. If a code doesn’t work, let us know in the comments. We will remove and invalid codes and place them in the proper list. You need to enter codes correctly, often as they appear below, in order to claim the prize. And no, you can’t claim codes more than once.
Roblox Jailbreak Codes (Valid)
These Roblox Jailbreak codes are active and can be used for their rewards:
- march2021 – Redeem code for 5,000 Cash
Roblox Jailbreak Codes (Invalid)
These Roblox Jailbreak codes have expired and will no longer grant rewards:
- FALL2020: – Redeem this code and get 5,000 Cash
- feb2020: – Redeem this code and get 10,000 Cash
- leaves: – Redeem this code and get 5,000 Cash
- threebillionparty: – Redeem this code and get 3 Billion Tire
- SuperReader: – Redeem this code and get 3,000 Cash
- refreshed: – Redeem this code and get 7,500 Cash
- jetmissiles: – Redeem this code and get 10,000 Cash
- reachforthesky: – Redeem this code and get 7,500 Cash
- Facebook1000: – Redeem this code and get 5,000 Cash
- JAILBREAKHD: – Redeem this code and get 3,000 Cash
- minimustang: – Redeem this code and get 10,000 Cash
How to Redeem Codes
To redeem codes in Roblox Jailbreak, you need to do something a little unique. Look for ATMs In-game, the giant green boxes, and you can head to them to enter codes. These ATMs can be found at these locations: Bank, Gas Station, Train Station, and Police Station. You will need to interact with the machine and enter the code into the box that pops up. Once a code is entered, the items will show up in your inventory.
There, you’re all done and set to enjoy the game!