Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges
The newest batch of Weekly Map Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 are up and ready to be taken on. Just like last week, this week’s challenges are very simple and easy to complete. All you have to do is head around the map to each listed location and complete the attached challenge. Completing each one grants a few different rewards, mostly amounting to a big pile of XP for your Battle Pass.
This week’s set of Fortnite Map Challenges are seemingly tied to a variety of different locales and themes on the map. Right now the challenges listed below are not live in the game yet. Some of these rely on already existing game mechanics, and some will likely have been changed in some way.
The new set of Fortnite Map Challenges are located at misty Meadows, The Authority, Lazy Lake, Rickety Rig, Frenzy Farm and the Steam Stacks.
Here’s the confirmed list of Fortnite Map Challenges for Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3:
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.