Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 has begun. The new challenge with it brings some Summer fun, and of course, new challenges. Once again this week. players get to earn thousands of Battle Pass XP via Epic and Legendary Quests. The game is asking you to get out there and find more NPCs, as have many other quests in previous seasons. One of the new challenges that have been pushed is to spend Gold Bars with Deadfire.
Deadfire is located at the Sheriff’s Office directly Northwest of Lazy Lake. So to knock this challenge out quickly, drop into Lazy Lake, and then head just outside of town. There’s a ramshackle two-story building across the nearby river. You can head there and look for the new NPC. You can then run over to him to begin.
When you get the dialogue with him, select either to Purchase the Marksman Six Shooter, or Hire Deadfire to wrap up the challenge.
So here are all of the Week 11 Challenges coming for Fortnite. Epic is bringing in a mix of new and old mechanics this week.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges
- Maintain full shields for one minute – 24,000 XP
- Use three bandages – 24,000 XP
- Play three different game modes – 24,000 XP
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters – 24,000 XP
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain – 24,000 XP
- Visit Ghost and Shadow ruins – 24,000 XP