Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 has begun. The new challenge with it brings some Summer fun, and of course, new challenges. Once again this week. players get to earn thousands of Battle Pass XP via Epic and Legendary Quests. It’s a pretty big mix this week. compelling players to explore the map. There are 7 Epic Quests in again this week. With the launch of the new quests on May 27, there’s also another Legendary Quest.
So here are all of the Week 11 Challenges coming for Fortnite. Epic is bringing in a mix of new and old mechanics this week.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges
- Maintain full shields for one minute – 24,000 XP
- Use three bandages – 24,000 XP
- Play three different game modes – 24,000 XP
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters – 24,000 XP
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain – 24,000 XP
- Visit Ghost and Shadow ruins – 24,000 XP
There will also be a Legendary Quest this week as well. You will need to grab some Dual Pistols and get shooting. The Legendary quest for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 involves passing a certain set of damage thresholds for a block of XP. You will get 35,000 XP for the first few thresholds, starting at 1,500 damage dealt. All the later thresholds give out 24,000 XP for another four thresholds, up to 7,500 damage with dual pistols.