The Scope – Dread Guristas Steal Supercarrier in Daring Raid
The newest Scope release details a daring theft of a Wyvern-class Supercarrier formerly belonging to the Caldari Wirykomi megacorp.
Your ticker headlines for today.
- Capsuleer employment market expands as Brave Collective sheds over 9000 pilots.
- Regions of Delve and Fountain see further fighting as several Eon Alliance infrastructure hubs are assaulted over the course of the weekend.
- Caldari Navy declines to comment further on theft of Wyvern class supercarrier and loss of hundreds of servicemen to the Guristas Pirates.
- Federal Defence Union takes back a number of key systems in Placid after heavy fighting.
- Ishukone CEO Mens Repplola visits Villore ahead of inspection trip to Ishukone administrated districts of Caldari Prime.
- Market prices on Pilot License Extensions begin to plateau as supply stabilizes.
- Hydrogen explosion at Lai Dai siphoning facility on Passari VI claims lives of 67 platform maintenance personnel.
- 24th Imperial Crusade continues push into The Bleak Lands, reclaiming Sahtogas and Uusanen.
- Egonics launches new augmented reality headset at YC117 Caille Technology Expo.
- Royal heirs begin vetting of applications of representation in the YC118 Amarr Succession Trials.
- Concord Assembly announces committee to further investigate and re-classify Drifter threat.
- Capsuleer response positive as sec-
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.