The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 challenges are here. The storylines continue to get weird. And it looks like whatever was behind the spire and the Zero Point has been contained. Or maybe it wasn’t. The 1st week of Chapter 2 Season 7 has changed a fair bit about the map, so it will take some time to get used to. The spire at the center of the map is gone, as is the Zero Point. All that’s left is a strange zone that looks almost infected with that same energy. Epic has centered new weekly quests around these events. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 begins.
The remains of the spire are still there in some way, but now players have to continue to take on tasks to find out more about what’s going on here. There’s one such task this week that involves gathering stone. Here’s what we know.
The new area you need to head for is right where the Spire used to be last season. The towers and their blight may have been blown up, but you still need to check out the remains. This spot is now called the Aftermath. You can find the Aftermath directly in the center of the map, so get moving. A lot of players will drop right on top to complete the task, so be careful as this will be a very busy area. So head right for the center of the map and get cracking.
You can find the rest of the Week 1 challenges below:
- Accept a quest from a payphone
- Collect different types of weapons
- Upgrade weapons at upgrade benches
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs
- Legendary Quest – Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (Step 1)
- Legendary Quest – Collect Stone from The Aftermath (Step 2)
- Legendary Quest – Collect different IO Tech weapons (Step 3)