Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is almost here, and with that comes some new challenges for the game’s fans. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is entering its twilight, so that means quests are getting pretty basic. There are still of course plenty of items to go around hunting for. Along with that comes the new Foreshadowing Quests, hinting at new themes and content for Season 7. One of the challenges live this week involves finding and going to repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6.
Here’s a guide on how to do that, and where to look.
There are a few ways to speed this up. Since you need a certain amount of metal to get it done, there is a way to speed it up. To repair the damaged telescopes, you need to gather 20x metal per telescope. You need a total of five telescopes repaired for this special challenge. Instead of a normal mode, go into something like Team Rumble, as you get a free cache of resources on the start of the round. It’s best to do this with a friend so you don’t screw up another player when hunting the challenge. You get more than enough metal to wrap up the challenge at the start, no gathering needed. You can use that trick to earn 24,000 XP pretty quickly.
Where to repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Retail Row – North of Shipwreck Cove and southeast of Retail Row.
- Craggy Cliffs – Head east out of this POI, towards the large buildings in the middle of nowhere.
- Misty Meadows – Look on top of the mountain to the west of Misty Meadows.
- Steamy Stacks – Head directly south out of the road from this POI, look for the telescope on a cliff past the bridge.
- Shipwreck Cove – To the southwest of the small bay on the eastern side of the island, you will find this POI.
- Sweaty Sands – Far to the west, along the shore, you will find a telescope up on the cliff above the sand.
- Lighthouse – Southwest of the Lighthouse at the very north of the map, up on the lower cliffs.
Here’s that map, which shows all the locations to go to when you want to repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6.
And just to keep this guide complete, there’s also a list of the new challenges this week below.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 Challenges
- Maintain full shields for one minute – 24,000 XP
- Use three bandages – 24,000 XP
- Play three different game modes – 24,000 XP
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire – 24,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters – 24,000 XP
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain – 24,000 XP
- Visit Ghost and Shadow ruins – 24,000 XP
There will also be a Legendary Quest this week as well. You will need to grab some Dual Pistols and get shooting. The Legendary quest for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 11 involves passing a certain set of damage thresholds for a block of XP. You will get 35,000 XP for the first few thresholds, starting at 1,500 damage dealt. All the later thresholds give out 24,000 XP for another four thresholds, up to 7,500 damage with dual pistols.