The latest patch for Warframe is live, this time we’re looking at another hotfix for the Empyrean expansion. Digital Extremes has pushed out some updates and fixes, mostly focusing on the new expansion. Although there are some other bugs being squashed outside of new content as well
A handful of graphical issues and glitches relating to the new Railjacks have been dealt with. Players should see proper animations in areas that were bugged before. Other graphical changes include some minor adjustments to some map tilesets. The Grineer Asteroid tileset on Saturn, Jupiter’s Gas City tileset, and several others got some attention.
The other major change is that a loot table on some Earth missions was bugged, causing an Umbra Forma to drop outside of its intended zone. Some players took advantage of this, and it looks like DE has patched the loot table now to fix the problem. It doesn’t appear as though the developer will rollback any loot after the fact though, so count yourself lucky if such a change could affect you.
Those interested can find the full patch notes down below.
Warframe Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3 Patch Notes
*We’ve made a change related to the Umbra Forma Blueprint reward. These are an intentional reward drop for Railjack missions in the Veil Proxima region (harder enemies, better rewards)! Wires got crossed to have it drop on Earth, which is not intentional.
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- Corrected Zetki Cryophon stats to their intended values. This fixes the Zetki Cryphon not having stronger damage than the base Cryphon.
- Tweaked flares and explosion FX of Fighters and Crewships in Railjack missions.
- Fixed incorrect scale and lighting of a certain prison.
- Fixed missing collision on some Crewships in Railjack.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to join a player’s Railjack from their Orbiter.
- Fixed a script crash that could kill your Railjack HUD.
- Fix for Clients not seeing turret weapon attachment animations in Railjack.
- Removed an unnecessary friendship door from Saturn Grineer Asteroid tileset interior.
- Fixed missing in-world transmissions on Jupiter’s Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Terra Embattor Moa’s mortar attack breaking if a target was destroyed while being targeted.
- Fixed script crash if an Arbitration Shield Drone tried to protect certain types of NPC.
- Fixed a network race condition that could lead to missing Client-side FXs in Hijack missions.
- Fixed broken HUD elements in Hijack missions after a Host migration.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Client joined a fishing party in progress.
- Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Kavats.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Revenge Sentinel Precept.
- Fixed a potential script error in the Unleashed Kubrow Precept.