Those trusty XP Coins are back in Fortnite this week, and we even get a special Gold XP Coin in Season 5 now. These are scattered all over the map, and can be worth a ton of XP. With how big the map is, these can sometimes be hard to find. There are some helpful ways to speed up the search though. One way is to use this guide to find all the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 XP Coin locations. Another is to pay attention to your surroundings. The Blue XP Coins for example are found by breaking open objects, and will emit a small twinkle and sound effect when you get close, so keep your ears and eyes open.
Here are the coin values for battle pass XP:
- Green – 5.000 XP
- Blue – 6.500 XP
- Purple – 10.300 XP
- Gold – 15,000 XP
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 XP Coin Locations
- Stealthy Stronghold: On the eastern side of the Stealthy Stronghold, along the wall.
- Heart-Shaped Island: West of Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges, you can find a small heart-shaped island in the water. There’s an XP Coin there.
- Sweaty Sands: Head south of Sweaty Sands, nearby to Holly Hedges. You will find a Green XP Coin in the Timber Tend area.
- South: Another Green Coin is located at the southern-most point of the map near the Flush Factory POI.
- Coral Castle: You can find a Blue Coin near the waterfall to the east of Coral Castle.
- Lazy Lake: Lazy Lake has a Season 5 XP Coin out in the water. It’s between the two islands to the west.
- Dirty Docks: Head to Dirty Docks POI and look to the south to find the final Blue XP Coin.
- Radio Station: The first Purple Coin is at the Radio Station in Craggy Cliffs
- Weather Station: Head to the campsite by Weather Station to find the last one. It’s south of Catty Corner, in the snowy mountains.
- Razor Crest: The one and only Gold Coin can be found southeast of the Colossal Coliseum, you will se the Mandalorian ship nearby as well.