Week 6 challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 are strangely all nautical in nature. There’s one challenge that’s a bit more explosive too and they’re all in the same general area. You can head out and grab a quick 20,000 EXP for the Battle Pass. This new challenge will take a bit more time to fill out, so things will likely need to be done when you’re less busy in-game. Here’s where to go to destroy boats in Fortnite.
You’re going to want to head to Craggy Cliffs, right from the Battle Bus. You’re after the same building from some of the other challenges for starters. This particular Week 6 challenge will want you to head towards the beach in the area and start beside the fish shack from other challenges. The first boat you need to blow up is inside that shack, hanging down. There will be a second boat above this as well.
There are three boats on the sand outside, after you head left outside and into the street. The three boats are split between a small rowboat pair and a bigger boat. Take these out with the harvesting tool and move on.
The sixth boat is found further down the beach and is resting out on a rock. The final boat is found out deeper into the water and will require some swimming. When you smash the next-to-last boat, turn right and swim along the water with the shore to your right. The final boat is out on a small island.
And just for the sake of completeness, here are the rest of the challenges for Week 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5:
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP