This is one of the tougher challenges this week, as you need to know where to look for the Crashed Plane’s Black Box. It’s a pretty easy thing to spot, as it’s just sitting out in the open. Trouble is, everyone is going to be rushing to find it. That means you’re going to see a ton of competition headed your way while you’re hunting for it.
You will need to be quick to avoid getting gunned down, so keep your head on a swivel and move fast. Here’s where to find the Crashed Plane’s Black Box in Fortnite.
Where to find the Crashed Plane’s Black Box Location in Fortnite
The little black box is on the east side of the Coral Castle POI. You can spot it from the air if you drop in from the Battle Bus. You’re on the lookout for the plane wreckage, the black box is on a hill nearby. The plane is pretty broken up, so there will be bits of it all over the place. Look for the giant take recorder and you will have found the black box.
Use the map below to find out exactly where you need to go for this challenge.
That’s it, that’s another Epic quest down this week. And if you’re curious about the other challenges, try finding out where to emote at stone statues for another Epic Challenge. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 challenges below:
- Shakedown an IO guard (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Find a hidden bunker (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Find the crashed plane’s black box (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage while in water (0/200) – 20,000 XP
- Emote at stone statues (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Ride the Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to a Loot Shark (0/500) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Shakedown opponents (5,10,15,20,25) – 55,000 XP