Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 has rolled around. Bringing with it a bunch of new challenges, as well as those fancy XP Coins. There are a bunch of new challenges this week. And surprising no one, many of them are themed after Valentine’s Day. One of these map challenges is to find a rose in Fortnite. Use this guide to make things easier. You only need to collect one, and they spawn in two different places on the map.
Where to find a rose in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11
For this map challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11, you need to find and collect a rose for some XP. You can find the roses at either Steel Farm or the Orchard. Neither of these POIs are marked, but they’re very close together, making them easy to get to. Use the map below to find the approximate area you’re after. The target roses are nearby to some red farmhouses, so they’re pretty easy to spot. The two buildings are the small farms northeast of Colossal Coliseum, head just outside the desert there and you’ll find them.
The Steel Farm Rose is right out front of the big red farmhouse. Look to the right of the front door, it’s lying on the ground.
The Orchard Rose is a bit harder to find. Head inside the main farmhouse in this area and look inside the main hallway. Just in front of a vase, on the floor, the roses will be sitting there.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 Map Challenges
Here are all of the map challenges for this week in Fortnite:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2,000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000) – 55,000 XP