The map challenges this week involve advancing the Zero Point plotlines from Season 5, so that’s what we’re doing. Week 13 is kind of weird, so we’re going for a swim as well. There’s a strange Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks, and it’s somehow tied to the Zero Point crisis, and we’re tasked with solving it. Not that it’s going to be easy. We will be getting shot at and blown up while we try to complete the Week 13 challenges.
The pool you’re after is on the upper floors of the building on the west side of the compound. It’s a cooling pool that is used to feed the reactor, but for some reason, you want to go for a dip. To find the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks, you need to head to the POI on the eastern side of the map. Some players will try to drop right into the power plant, but that’s actually pretty tough. The giant cooling stacks and the wind forces around the place can be a death sentence for careless players.
When you do get to the POI, head inside the western building and look for the big safety doors. Past those is the pool. Go over and take a dive into it to finish up. Do that, and you get 20,000 XP for your Battle Pass ranks.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP on your battle pass, much like the previous weeks. Across all of the different quests this week, you can earn up to 283,000 XP for said pass. That’s a ton of XP, and can unlock some very nice rewards if you put the effort in.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP