We’re back once again here at ISKMogul with yet another Warframe guide. For you new folks in the back, Warframe is a free-to-play shooter made by the Canadian studio, Digital Extremes. The game has earned a pretty good reputation over the years for delivering a truckload of fun and engaging content across a variety of expansions.
Plenty of Warframe players have some issues figuring out these complex mechanics. The common questions of “How do I unlock this Warframe?” and “Where do I find this item?” are very common questions in the community. So following our guides on farming and building Warframes like Ivara, Mesa, Vauban, and others, here’s a new how to get a Warframe guide. That way players know exactly what to do.
Gara is one of the first Warframes you can unlock in the course of playing the game. Being that it’s locked behind Bounties, and only requires MR 1 to begin building and using, there’s a pretty good case for new players to use Gara in Warframe. She is primarily a DPS frame, making her ideal for a new player offering supplemental damage in a group.
Gara in Warframe, the Glass Warrior, is a powerful killer of the Grineer. Gara is all about causing some major damage and screwing up the days of bad guys. Her Mass Vitrify ability is great as an AoE ability for wiping out enemy packs. Shattered Lash and Spinter Storm are also equally vicious in terms of DPS, allowing both focused single-target and plenty of AoE clear. It’s also pretty fun to use Spectral Rage to wipe out enemies too.
Check her out in the trailer below.
The first step is farming the Blueprints. Gara’s main blueprint will be awarded upon completion of the Saya’s Vigil quest. Gara’s component blueprints are acquired from Plains of Eidolon Bounties. The only other requirement to unlock Gara is to complete Vor’s Prize as a quest. While you’re out around the Plains, be sure to engage in all of the mining you come across, this will speed up the process of resource gathering later.
- Chassis – Level 5-15 bounties, a possible reward at Stage 2 and Stage 3
- Neuroptics – Level 20-40 bounties, a possible reward at Stage 2 and Stage 3
- Systems – Level 10-30 bounties, a possible reward at Stage 2 and Stage 3
After you have your Blueprints, it’s time to start naming resources. Here are the resources you will need, with the best missions to focus on to gain large amounts of them. Mining in the Plains of Eidolon is your best source for most of the Alloys and Ores, as well as a great source for Standing to purchase any needed materials.
- Alloy Plate: Venus, Sedna, Jupiter, Ceres, Pluto, and Phobos
- Rubedo: Earth, Europa, Phobos, Sedna, Pluto, and Orokin Void
- Circuits: Venus, Ceres, and the Kuva Fortress
- Iradite: Found throughout the Plains of Eidolon while mining.
- Esher Devar: A resource carved from Devar ore. Each build yields 10 Esher Devars.
- Coprite Alloy: Tusk Thumper and by crafting at the foundry. A refined version of Coprun.
- Pyrotic Alloy: A refined version of Pyrol, Cryotic and Rubedo.
Then there is the massive pile of rare resources you need to craft Gara components. There’s a lot of backtracking across the
- Charc Electroplax: Acquired by cutting up Charc Eels caught through Fishing. Go to Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus, select the desired amount of Charc Eels available, and select the “Cut Bait” option to extract the components.
- Grokdrul: A resource that can be found in Grineer camps on Plains of Eidolon, stored in drums. Grokdrul is also rewarded by Bounties.
- Cetus Wisps: Found hovering on the edge of most bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon. Can also be bought from The Quills for 2,000 Standing
- Neurodes: Earth, and Lua.
- Orokin Cell: Defeat Lech Kril (Mars, War) or General Sargas Ruk (Saturn) for the best drop chance. Also found on Saturn, Ceres and Orokin Derelict.
To assemble Gara, you will need the following resources for each part, and some extras for final assembly:
- 15,000 Credits
- 2 Cetus Wisps
- 120 Coprite Alloy
- 55 Iradite
- 800 Rubedo
- 15,000 Credits
- 90 Pyrotic Alloy
- 60 Grokdrul
- 700 Circuits
- 2 Neurodes
- 15,000 Credits
- 2 Morphics
- 35 Charc Electroplax
- 25 Esher Davar
- 850 Circuits
- 25,000 Credits
- 1 Gara Chassis
- 1 Gara Neuroptics
- 1 Gara Systems
- 3 Orokin Cell
Once you have all the Blueprints, head to the Foundry and start building. Although remember, it’s going to take time. Gara is a fun frame to play with, so if you want it, use your Plat to rush the construction if you can spare it. Also, check to make sure you have an open slot before beginning the build.