Warframe 27.3.8, the latest patch to all versions of the free-to-play game, has been deployed. The new patch fixes bugs across both the new in-game event and the new Prime Access items. For example, a bug with Titania Prime has been dealt with. Check out the full patch notes below for more details.
Developer Digital Extremes has also announced today that they will be extending the Operation: Scarlet Spear event for 1 week to account for issues players had when the event launched. The new end date for this event across all versions of the game is April 28th.
With this patch, DE has also implemented the next round of TennoGen content.TennoGen is a means for the community to submit custom skins for weapons and Warframes that other players can then buy for their own collection. It’s a great way to involve the creative elements of the community, and as of now eighteen rounds of the content have been released.
Warframe 27.3.8 Patch Notes
TennoGen Round 18!
Crafted by our master Tenno, a pristine collection of 18 brand-new Customizations is available now!
Chest Armor Pieces
Scarlet Spear Additions & Changes:
First: Scarlet Spear will be extended by 1 week due to the early launch issues. April 28 is the new End Date for Scarlet Spear on PC.
Second: Ground Assault and Murex Raid Scoring have been increased – which means Scarlet Credit earning has been increased!
Before: Ground Assault missions started at 5 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 2295 points by round 17.
After: Ground Assault missions now start at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 4104 points by round 17!
Before: Murex Raids started at 10 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 1875 by Murex 5.
After: Murex Raids now start at 15 Points per Kill Code, reaching a possible 3888 by Murex 5!
Third: Rare and Legendary Arcanes have been added to Little Duck’s Scarlet Spear Trade!
We have added the Rare and Legendary Arcanes to Little Duck’s Trade for 2000 Credits Per Rare and 4000 Credits Per Legendary.
Scarlet Spear Fixes:
- Fixed players not getting into the ‘Busy’ Flotillas that they selected.
- The scenario here occurred when selecting a ‘Busy’ Flotilla due to the Flotilla filling up very quickly with players. The fix here is to allow for extra room in the Flotilla if you attempted to join when there was still room available. You may now see Flotillas with more than 50 people from this change.
- Fixed Clients not joining Scarlet Spear Flotilla Chat if they join the squad while the Host is transitioning to either Murex Raid or Ground Assault.
- Fixes towards becoming stuck on infinite loading if either a Murex Raid or Ground Assault mission started before the Clients finished loading into Flotilla.
- Fixed the OpLink denied sound playing for Host when it is denied for Client.
Healing AOE Review
We made a hasty change in Hotfix 27.3.6 that removed Venari’s Heal aura from affecting Oplinks AND Defense Targets. Firstly, the terminology of calling Venari’s Defense Target healing a ‘fix’ was incorrect, so apologies there on my behalf. It’s correct to say it was a feature for Venari, considering it had its own Tip for it! The change stemmed from our desire to resolve Operation exploits as quickly as possible, and we didn’t communicate this properly.
We’re doing a deeper review on abilities that heal Defense Targets that we can speak to in the coming days.
Apologies as well for the late reply on this topic. We’ll update everyone when we’ve dug deeper and have an action plan.
- Limbo’s Stasis duration now has diminishing returns on Sentients and Amalgams when the power is used repeatedly. This choice was made for 2 main reasons:
- 1) Limbo’s Stasis usage makes the gameplay of the Scarlet Spear far too trivial.
- 2) Sentients by design have Adaptation – and the diminishing returns on recasting adheres to the adaptive nature of the enemy.
- This is not intended to change the way Stasis interacts with other enemy factions.
- Removed Titania’s Exalted weapons appearing in the Codex Weapon section, as Exalted Weapons do not show here.
- The Pox, Acceltra, and Shedu have been given explosion FX tweaks for visual and performance improvement.
- Optimized the Attica’s embedded projectiles to help CPU and GPU performance.
- Optimized the Hystrix projectile trail and spark FX.
- Removed the replication of the Basmu reload Health FX so that only the user will see the FX to aid in performance.
- Performance improvements towards Grineer Crewships when their engines explode.
- Fixed Sentient Exterminate objective randomly starting on POI hints.
- Fixed Vidar Reactors Mk III missing their component modifiers for Warframe clients that are not in English.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you joined a Railjack mission at exactly the wrong moment.
- Fixed ability to trigger the Shedu’s radial explosion multiple times during its cooldown.
- Fixed Titania Prime’s energy wings not applying to her Razorwing when other Skins are equipped.
- Fixed Titania’s Ironclad Flight Augment not functioning.
- Fixed Titania/Grendel buff wheels showing up when the ability has not been unlocked yet. Also fixed the buffs being greyed out until you leveled up enough.
- Fixed the Kuva Tonkor and Phantasma requiring an Orokin Catalyst to unlock its Exilus Slot instead of an Exilus Adapter.
- Fixed inability to Polarize the Dark Split-Sword with Stance Forma or Umbra Forma.
- Fixed the Corinth Prime missing its pump action animation.
- Fixed some players appearing to be eligible for a Mastery Rank Test but upon selecting it would be rejected.
- This was due to some weapons being considered as ‘Mastered’ when they were not.
- Fixed the Shedu and Basmu reload FX being visible while invisible.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Shedu and its parts.
- Fixed Pennant sounds not playing correctly for Melee Stance Combos.
- Fixed broken/missing UI for Clients in Hijack missions.
- Fixed a script error after Host migration occurred during a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a script error when playing Infested Salvage on Eris.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning from Vallis/Plains to Fortuna/Cetus with the Synthesis Scanner equipped.
- Fixed a script error when summoning the K-Drive.
- Fixed a script error when catching a boot while Fishing.
- Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute.