Creative Assembly has announced the next bit of Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC called Queen & The Crone. The new DLC focuses on The Hag-Queen, Crone Hellebron, who will lead the Dark Elves in their conquest of the realm.
This piece of DLC is the first of a new batch of Legendary Lords packs released. These new addons will introduce races playable in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns.
Free content will also be released at the same time, Alith Anar will be a new, free Legendary Lord alongside The Queen & The Crone, as well as his personal Shadow Walker unit. Here’s a short list of the included features, things like new magic and skill trees, new units and new heroes that will be included in the DLC.
- Two new Legendary Lords with new quest chains, magic items and skill trees
- New campaign mechanics and objectives
- New Hero type for High Elves
- New Lord type for Dark Elves
- New battlefield units for both races
- 16 elite Regiments of Renown
Check out the trailer for this DLC below.