A lot of what makes racing games so darn good is the cars. But in F1 or any formal racing series is the addition of the tracks. These hyper-realistic sims share some elements of their DNA with arcade racing games such as Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing in that regard. The highly recognizable and iconic tracks of F1 are back this year, and the full tracklist of F1 2020 has quite the spread.
And with the new roster of tracks in F1 2020, fans of the racing series can find some replacement for what they’ve lost this year. Much of the 2020 series was canceled due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and returning to the old style of races will take some time. Players will note that the roster of tracks is primarily based around in-circulation real-world tracks from F1 and F2.
This year’s iteration has a mix of 30 tracks of all different lengths. Silverstone and “Track de Monaco”, two of the most well-known F1 courses, are joined by dozens of others in the rotation.
Not to be too stingy, Codemasters also included some new tracks for the first time in a licensed F1 game. Circuit Zandvoort from The Netherlands leads the charge, with the Hanoi Street Circuit for the Vietnam GP following behind for new tracks this year.
Here is the full list of tracks for F1 2020 in season order:
- Australia – Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
- Bahrain – Bahrain International Circuit (Normal and Short)
- Vietnam – Hanoi Circuit
- China – Shanghai International Circuit
- The Netherlands – Circuit Zandvoort
- Spain – Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Monaco – Circuit de Monaco
- Azerbaijan – Baku City Circuit
- Canada – Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
- France – Circuit Paul Ricard
- Austria – Spielberg
- Britain – Silverstone Circuit (Normal and Short)
- Hungary – Hungaroring
- Belgium – Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps
- Italy – Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Singapore – Marina Bay Street Circuit
- Russia – Sochi Autodrom
- Japan – Suzuka International Racing Course (Normal and Short)
- USA – Circuit of The Americas (Normal and Short)
- México – Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
- Brazil – Autódromo José Carlos Pace
- Abu Dhabi – Yas Marina Circuit