In Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 5, you’re going to be doing a bit more exploring of the map this week. You need to complete various tasks to earn Battle Pass rewards and XP. And with this week, we’re heading back to an older location. Players need to head around the island and use a new contraption. You must teleport using Rift Generators inside three of the Seven bases around the island.
How to teleport using Rift Generators in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
You can find the terminals for the Rift Generators outside each base. They’re a large raised platform with a small computer in the middle. Interact with one to teleport to a new location.
Here’s a map that lays out the locations of all Seven bases. You may remember these from the previous Seven Challenges in other weeks of Chapter 3. All players need to do to finish this challenge is visit three different Seven Outposts and use the Rift Generators to teleport. It’s as easy as it can possibly be. Head inside and find the terminals at three of them, and you’re done.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges
Then, after you’ve done the teleporting, you can move around the map and explore, or try to win the game. The rest of the Week 5 challenges can be done during these matches as well.
- Build structures at Creamy Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Sprinkler (0/100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat MIssiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)