Starpoint Gemini Warlords releases new patch and ship DLC for anniversary
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is celebrating its one year since release with a free addon for all owners that adds a new ship to the game. The new ships is the Clycon-class Battelship and is available across the game world for around $25 million.
Players can find the new ship at the following locations:
- Rotterdam Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Alexandria Military (26.25 mil)
- Plymouth Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Atlantean Military (29.4 mil)
Starpoint Gemini Warlords 2.0 project manager, Nikola Jukic, had the following to say about the Glycon and the 2.0 update in general:
“This new and shiny ship belongs to a Battleship class, and is a bit more powerful in contrast to other battleships, but not in all statistics. It even has a name! Yes… You can call your new battleship ‘Glycon’. Also, it’s so special it doesn’t have a hangar. ”
Check out some shots of the new ship below.
Alongside the free DLC, there’s a new patch coming up that mostly adds some optimizations for translations and a bunch of bug fixes. The update also adds new smaller scale stations that the player can purchase, called minor stations.
Here are the full patch notes for Starpoint Gemini Warlords 220.127.116.11:
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Update 18.104.22.168 changelog
- Ship particles on some of vanilla and Rise of Numibia ships are fixed;
- Campaign fixes (minor bug fixes);
- Planetary assault bugfix (the game won’t freeze during the cut scene);
- Icon order and values in the research panel are fixed;
- Player can purchase a minor stations immediately after this update;
- Only the neutral or friendly station can be purchased;
- The price is different for each stations. That means that the price isn’t the same for e.g. military or research station;
- The price also varies in the case if the player has a merchant perk, or not. The bigger the merchant perk, the lower the price is;
- Reputation also affects the station price. Bigger the reputation, lower the price of the station is;
- Station can be purchased via a dialogue, as well. All you need to do is to contact an ambassador.
- Chinese localization fixed for all the LGM Games’ store pages;
- Chinese localization fixed for:
- Game Modes;
- Freelance missions;
- All DLC content.
- German localization fixed for:
- Headquarters construction;
- Game launcher;
- Game modes.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.