Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a new patch today, and enables a change that all players will enjoy. For starters, the new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th patch includes bug fixes and minor gameplay changes in a few areas. The Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th patch is available on all platforms, and unlocks some interesting new content for all players. The biggest change, aside from the bug fixes, is that the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th patch enables all players to access all the cosmetic pre-order content for free. This unlocks some new lightsaber customization options and some unique skins for all players.
For bug fixes, the update is a bit light on specifics, but some fixes made it into Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order with this patch. For one, some collision issues with the environment and certain models on Zeffo and Ilum have been fixed. A rather weird bug involving the camera in photomode interacting strangely with the environment has also been patched out.
Check out the full patch notes for the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th patch down below.
Previous patches have introduced adjustments to combat difficulty, as well as some bug fixes that made things a bit easier overall. The game is a whole lot of fun, even if you’re not the most die-hard of Star Wars fans. And with a potential sequel being speculated about, now is as good a time as any to play this new Respawn adventure.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th Patch Notes
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin