This new Roblox shopping game, My Supermarket, is all about the fun of shopping and getting sweet deals. You can manage your own market and hire and fire employees. Try to build up your business by selling the things your customers want. Here are all the current and past Roblox My Supermarket codes you can use in the game. Each one has a unique reward attached, so get on it.
These codes are different from normal Roblox promo codes, so you will need to pay attention to how you redeem them. Each game may have its own process for redemption, which you need to follow. Check down below for the process to claim your codes. You should also check back at our massive list of Roblox Game Codes for more awesome codes for other titles.
The codes have been tested with the most recent version of the game, but sometimes we mess up. If a code doesn’t work, let us know in the comments. We will remove and invalid codes and place them in the proper list. You need to enter codes correctly, often as they appear below, in order to claim the prize.
My Supermarket Codes (Valid)
These My Supermarket codes are active and can be used for their rewards:
- LIKEPANDALA2 – Redeem for 2x Lavender
- LIKEPANDARX2 – Redeem for 2x Garden Pansy
- LIKEPANDADB2 – Redeem for reward
- LIKEPANDAFG2 – Redeem for 2x Greenwood
- LIKEPANDAVF2 – Redeem code for Venus Flytrap
- LIKES0404EA – Redeem code for a special reward [Must find all Easter Eggs in Town to Redeem]
- LIKES10000WO – Redeem code for Panda Parking Permit
- LIKES5000HN – Redeem code for Henry staff member
- RPGLIKES200SW – Redeem code for 1,000 Cash
- RPGLIKES500LD – Redeem code for 2,000 Cash
- RPGLIKES1000XJ – Redeem code for 5,000 Cash
- LIKES2000FF – Redeem code for 10,000 Cash
- LIKES3000KN – Redeem code for 2x Sunflower
My Supermarket Codes (Invalid)
These My Supermarket codes have expired and will no longer grant rewards:
- LIKES7500SJ – Redeem code for 2x Snowflake Chandelier
- LOVEPANDA2021 – Redeem code for Romantic Decor
How to Redeem Codes
To redeem codes in My Supermarket you need to make it through the tutorial first. After that, click the Settings button on the main menu (it looks like a gear) In that menu is an option that says ABC Code, click that to open the codes window. When you put a code into the box, press the check button to claim the code and its items.