Pokemon GO: Eevee Community Day details revealed
And as most of us already knew, this next event will be all about Eevee, the evolution Pokemon. Here are the start times for the event in each region:
- The Americas: August 11 and 12, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PDT
- The Asia-Pacific region: August 11 and 12, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST
- Japan: August 11 and 12, 2018, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. JST
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa: August 11 and 12, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. UTC
As far as bonuses for players, during the three hour long period the following bonuses will be in effect:
- three hour long Lure Modules
- triple Stardust gained from catching all Pokemon
- a special Community Day box will be available in the in-game shop
You might want to check out the Shiny Eevee evolutions that may be in Pokemon GO as part of this event. And as any fan would expect, the spawn rate and CP levels of Eevees all across the globe will be massively increased during the event. But that’s not all.
Per one announcement on Twitter, which you can see below, Eevee caught during the event will know a special move called Last Resort. Last Resort is a NORMAL two-bar charge move, but its stats are currently unknown. Players will have until 1pm PT on Monday to evolve their Eevee and still have the evolution know Last Resort. This high IV move is super powerful, so you’ll want to get a hold of it. Given that this Community Day event takes place over two days, this should be more than enough time for players to evolve all of the Eevees in their collections.
Get ready, Trainers! Eevee caught during our special two-day Community Day in August will know the Normal-type attack Last Resort, a #PokemonGOCommunityDay exclusive! https://t.co/d9NW6x5gaF pic.twitter.com/zchJxfJFut
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) August 6, 2018
Pokemon GO is available now in select regions on Android and iOS devices.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.