Path of Exile announces 3.6.3b patch notes
The next minor update to Path of Exile 3.6 is about to drop, so Grinding Gear Games has deployed the tentative patch notes for the next update to the ARPG. Most of the new updates come in the form of bug fixes, both to league mechanics and a bunch of general tweaks for other issues. There’s some fixes for graphical issues, some stability improvements, and some adjustments to crafting issues.
If you want to see some more POE news, GGG has plenty to offer. For one thing, the developer recently moved all of the recently introduced microtransactions from the Fairgraves Mystery Box to the MTX store, putting a total of three new armor sets to purchase. GGG also recently ran a sale on various cosmetic items for players to get cool wings and other attachments at a discount.
Grinding Gear Games has been doing a great job with Path of Exile 3.6 and Synthesis League. The game just launched on the PS4, and the developer headed to reddit to do an AMA on that very topic, answering fan questions. They also recently released the 3.6.3 patch to the game, which radically change the way Synthesis League mechanics worked. The company has also announced new MTXs that the fans will love, and some changes to ongoing community spotlight video series’.
Path of Exile is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and is entirely free-to-play.
Path of Exile 3.6.3b Patch Notes
- Essences and Fossils can now be used on Fractured Items.
- Added 3D Art for Mask of the Tribunal, Perepiteia and Storm’s Gift.
- Abysses can no longer spawn in Memories.
- The Synthesis Beach Tutorial Memory no longer spawns for players above level 25.
- Increased the potency of the “x% increased Rarity of Items found” implicit Amulet modifiers created by the Synthesiser.
- Fixed a bug where Memory Stabilisers in a decaying Memory would pull items to them when a player was in close proximity, rather than solely when activated. This now only occurs in non-decaying Memories.
- Fixed a bug where returning to your Memory Nexus from the Memory Void could incorrectly assign ownership of that area to another player if your Memory Nexus had previously closed.
- Fixed a bug where an Aura that was socketed in March of the Legion Unique boots would not be supported by Blessing if that Aura was also supported by Arcane Surge Support.
- Fixed a bug where you could be Frozen in Decay but still be able to move.
- Added minimap icons to Betrayal Transportation Carts.
- Various beasts in your Bestiary are now hidden unless you have already captured them.
- Indoor areas in the Temple of Atzoatl now use the correct music and ambience audio.
- Jun now has an exclamation mark above her at the completion of a Betrayal encounter in areas when you have a Safehouse available.
- You can now dismiss Masters from your Hideout via the Decorations panel.
- Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow can now be supported by Volley and Greater Volley.
- Fixed a bug where modifiers in Delve areas appeared to be doubled. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a rare bug where not enough capturable beasts were spawned in The Riverways, preventing completion of the Einhar mission.
- Fixed a bug where you could get into a state where all Betrayal Targets were jobless, and thus no Betrayal encounters were able to spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the “Spell Damage and Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos Damage” Veiled modifier displayed that it could apply to Bows when it could not.
- Fixed a bug where some crafted modifiers could not be replaced with another crafted modifier (by paying one scouring in additional to the crafting cost).
- Fixed a bug where, under certain conditions, the unique helmet Ahn’s Contempt would trigger its “while at maximum Power Charges” modifier while you weren’t at maximum Power Charges, and wouldn’t when you were.
- Fixed a bug where the “Life and Mana Leech are instant during effect” modifier found on Legacy Vessel of Vinktar Unique flasks caused Energy Shield Leech to be instant.
- Fixed a bug where the “No Physical Damage” modifier didn’t prevent Physical Damage on the item if Quality exceeded 20%.
- Fixed a bug where you could not reserve life for a skill if the reservation cost was 0 and you only had 1 life.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t enter Elder Guardian or Elder encounters if you had previously died in the encounter and then consumed the final Map portal.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers V prophecy could trigger in the Labyrinth but not spawn monsters if a party member entered the final Izaro encounter before you.
- Fixed a bug where the notification for failing a challenge displayed even when you had already completed that challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Locomancer achievement was not able to be completed.
- Fixed a bug where Abaxoth’s Summoned Skeleton Casters had more Cast Speed than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some Raised Spectres were unable to attack after you had used an in-area entrance such as the entry to a boss room.
- Fixed a bug where Blast Rain’s visual effects were larger than intended. This was solely a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where using Phase Run when it was socketed in an item with the “Trigger Socketed Spells when you Focus” modifier caused the “x% increased Movement Speed”, “x% reduced Visibility to Enemies”, and Phasing buffs from Phase Run to be removed immediately.
- Fixed a bug where the flames on the Undertaker Gloves and Undertaker Boots microtransactions were not visible when equipped on a Scion.
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Invasion prophecy applied the wrong environment to the Lunaris Temple when it was triggered.
- Fixed a bug where your checkpoint would be incorrectly set to the boss arena if you had died after killing the Depraved Trinity.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where the ground appeared to be moving underneath you.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.