The previously dropped, and somewhat buggy, 3.7.4 patch for Path of Exile may have caused some problems, but it looks like GGG has gotten the whole issue worked out. While players in Path of Exile are pretty happy with being able to stack Fossils now, they always want more. With their latest patch, the developer has added in another requested feature.
This time, the 3.7.4b patch adds in the ability to migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended. Before this change, you had to wait for the host league to end before the system would roll your existing characters into Standard. Now, you can initiate that transfer at your leisure.
Other elements of the patch have to do with adjusting a handful of microtransaction effects to make them less intense or more visually appealing. A bunch of bugs involving various skills and passive abilities have been fixed. For example, Banner and Portal skills have had some specific bugs fixed.
You can see the full patch notes down below. Path of Exile is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and it’s completely free-to-play.
3.7.4b Patch Notes:
- You can now migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended.
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as “Auras” for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive’s life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.