Grinding Gear Games has announced the next minor update to their flagship APRG, Path of Exile. The 3.6.4 patch is a relatively minor one in the grand scheme of things. Most of the focus of this patch is on bug fixes and stability tweaks which make the game a bit easier to play.
Interested readers can find the full patch notes down below. The update is expected to go live around the middle of next week, in early May.
Patch notes 3.6.4:
- Improved the graphical performance of Frostbolt, Frost Bomb, Magma Orb, Molten Strike, Summon Flame Golem and Vortex.
- Improved the graphical performance of various monster skills, encounters and areas.
- Improved the performance of the Doomcrow Portal Effect microtransaction.
- Updated the art of the Sambodhi’s Vow Divination Card.
- Increased the brightness of the Seraph Spirit Wings microtransaction when viewed from behind the character as they appeared more faint than intended.
- Slightly increased the area around a Memory Stabiliser where monsters cannot spawn.
- The graphical effects from the Shrouded Bloodlines modifier are now removed from monsters when the pack is killed.
- Monsters in the Azurite Mine can no longer have the Lightning Warp Heralds of the Obelisk Bloodlines modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Bloodlines monsters in close proximity to Memory Stabilisers and the Delve Crawler could create their on-death effects when you entered the area. Monsters affected include Bearers of the Guardian, Heralds of the Obelisk, Voidspawn of Abaxoth and Living Blood Bloodlines monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Cleave and Dual Strike would only use the stats and values of your off-hand weapon when dealing damage if you were dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug where some “Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you” modifiers did not prevent Corrupting Blood from being inflicted on you.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible. For players in this situation, obtaining a new Fragmented Memory will cause an inaccessible Distant Memory to move itself to a valid location.
- Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Void could sometimes begin its movement from the wrong Memory Stabiliser in three and four bridge Memories.
- Fixed a bug where, if the Distant Memory you were in was no longer visible on your Memory Map, you would be unable to interact with the Memory Modifier object in it.
- Fixed a bug where the warning that your Synthesis queue was full did not occur if you had a planned Memory on your Memory Map.
- Fixed a bug where objects such as a Breach could spawn on Synthesis Bridges.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Unique Maps could result in a Rare Map with eight modifiers which had the incorrect art.
- Fixed a bug where Purifying Flame and Wave of Conviction did not play their surge effects on repeated casts.
- Fixed a bug where monsters with the Nullifier modifier could remove charges from players affected by Minimum Charges modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the flags on the Synthesis Challenger Trophy appeared blurry.
- Fixed a bug where the Corsair Monkey Pet appeared darker than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Bloodseeker, The Scourge, Cybil’s Paw, Hand of Wisdom and Action and Hand of Thought and Motion unique claws had multiple 3D models visible when equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Celestial Aura Effect microtransaction could display below the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Garb of the Ephemeral unique body armour would clip into Sorcerer Boots.
- Fixed an instance crash.