NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL driver delivers optimizations for Valorant, Disintegration & Crucible
The newest batch of GameReady drivers have been released by the green side of the GPU game. NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL drivers are going live today, bringing various fixes and improvements. In general, it’s another GameReady release with some specific fixes for common issues on NVIDIA GPUs. Players in many games may notice minor improvements in performance with the NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL drivers.
The patch also includes some fixes for bugs in certain games. For example, some flickering issues in Resident Evil 3 Remake have been dealt with. DX12 users should notice fewer specific problems overall now. Monster Hunter World Iceborne and F1 2019 also got some attention.
The driver has not released yet, but will go live soon. Once it’s available, you can grab it from the official site here. You may also want to wait for your specific GPU manufacturer to patch their own drivers, depending on your needs.
Check out the full NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL patch notes down below.
NVIDIA GeForce 446.14 WHQL Driver Patch Notes
Game Ready for the Valorant
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Valorant. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Minecraft Dungeons,
Disintegration, and Crucible.
New Features and Other Changes
- Added Variable Rate Supersampling (VRSS) support for Onward.
- [Notebook]: Notebooks with Maxwell generation GPUs may experience higher GPU utilization during game play leading to reduced battery life and higher temperatures.
- [SLI]: Major frame time spikes occur in multiple games.
- [HDR]: Some games may appear very bright when HDR is enabled.
- [Monster Hunter World Iceborne]: Artifacts appear in the game.
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake][DirectX 12]: Some objects in the game may flicker.
- [F1 2019]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop.
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache was sometimes incorrectly purged upon launching an application.
- Fixed driver installation issue on Colorful GeForce GTX 1650.
- Corsair iCUE program triggers Geforce Overlay.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.