New Fortnite Update v12.60 – Patch Notes
Update 2.71 arrived for Fortnite today, adding more new and reworked content to Fortnite Update v12.60. Epic has not yet released the full patch notes, so fans have taken to cobbling some unofficial patch notes together from the Community Issues Trello. The patch fixes a handful of different bugs and brings in some new content, making it easier to get into the fun. Epic has helpfully marked changes in this update on that site in green. This means that these bugs and issues should be fixed by this patch.
The Fortnite Update v12.60 patch notes also highlight some interesting new additions to the game. The big new addon is the Agency lobby changes which introduce some new pipes to the area. These new pathways lead to Midas’ Doomsday Device, so there’s some new content coming to do with that area. Players can expect more news about that when the new season debuts on June 4.
Epic has also patched in a new game mode to the Spy Games playlists. The new mode is an objective-based game mode called Infiltration. It’s a basic twist on capture the flag that adds Intel to compete over, instead of some cloth on a pole.
Overall. it’s a pretty small patch with only a few fixes and changes tossed into the game.
Check out some more details for Fortnite Update v12.60 down below:
Fortnite Update 2.71 V12.60 Patch Notes
- Dragacorn Glider temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
- Riot Control Baton Pickaxe temporarily disabled.
- Presents! temporarily disabled.
- Players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices.
Save the World
- Exploding Deathbomb deals damage to the objective through builds
- Black Metal Weapons do not respect self-damage amount when performing Critical Hits
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.