Minecraft Dungeons is out now on Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. The core of the gameplay across all versions is a romp in and action-RPG that involves mobs and mountains of loot. Console players on the Xbox One and PC versions have their own goals in addition to this. And like in many other modern games, achievements in Minecraft Dungeons are something folks can chase if they like.
And yes, there is Trophy support on the PS4 version of the game. These Trophies work very similarly to the other versions, but many people are used to chasing achievements on the Xbox One and PC, so that’s why we’re focusing on those versions.
Check out the rundown below for all of the achievements in Minecraft Dungeons. We included the scores for each one, as well as the things you need to do to unlock each one. There’s achievements for getting to certain levels, killing a certain number of mobs, and even dealing with higher difficulties.
How many achievements are available in Minecraft Dungeons?
There are 24 achievements in Minecraft Dungeons. Each one can be completed using different methods. The total of 1,000 gamerscore can be pretty nice to buff that gamerscore you’ve been building all these years. So look down below and read the list to figure out how to get each new achievement.
- Life of the party (50G) – Revive a downed friend 20 times
- Wooden Sword (10G) – Defeat 50 mobs
- Diamond Sword (30G) – Defeat 2,500 mobs
- Passive Aggressive (10G) – Defeat 50 passive mobs
- Break the Spell (30G) – Defeat 30 enchanted mobs
- Scrappy Scout (10G) – Reach level 10
- Apprentice Adventurer (30G) – Reach level 25
- Expert Explorer (100G) – Reach level 50
- Fancy That! (10G) – Find and open your first ‘fancy’ treasure chest
- More For Me (30G) – Open 100 treasure chests
- Cha-ching! (30G) – Collect a total of 1,000 emeralds
- Ooh! Shiny! (100G) – Collect a total of 5,000 emeralds
- On Nom Nom (10G) – Eat 200 food items
- Happy Camper (10G) – Complet Squid Coast and set up camp
- Out of the Woods (10G) – Complete Creeper Woods
- The Plot Thickens (20G) – Complete Pumpkin Pastures and Soggy Swamp
- Built On Sand, Set In Stone (50G) – Complete Redstone Mines and Cacti Canyon
- High And Dry (80G) – Complete Desert Temple, Fiery Forge, and Highblock Halls
- Saved The Overworld (100G) – Defeat the Arch-Illager at the Obsidian Pinnacle
- High Treason (100G) – Defeat the Arch-Illager on Apocalypse difficulty
- Blast Radius (30G) – Kill any 10 mobs at once with TNT
- Maxed Out And Geared Up (100G) – Equip a gear set consisting of fully enchanted items (3 enchantment slots upgraded to level three)
- Worked Like A Charm (20G) – Enchant an item and upgrade the enchantment to Tier three
- A Friend In Need (30G) – Use artefacts to summon the Wolf, Llama, and Iron Golem allies at least once