Microsoft Reveals Tons of Xbox Black Friday Deals
Microsoft has unveiled this year’s slate of special discounts and sales on games and consoles for Black Friday 2018. Let’s dig into these great offers and discounts.
There’s lots of interesting and appealing deals surrounding Xbox this year, including:
- Forza Horizon 4 for up to 35% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 for up to 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 35% off
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for 35% off
- Sea of Thieves for 50% off
- Super Lucky’s Tale for 35% off
- Disneyland Adventures for 35% off
- Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure for 35% off
- Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection for 35% off
But great games aren’t the only thing on the docket for this year. Microsoft is also offering a $100 discount on select Xbox One consoles from 11/18 through 11/26. This means that gamers can pick up an Xbox One X at $399.99 and the Xbox One S at just $199.99. Xbox One controllers will also be $10 off as well.
And if you’re interested, first time Xbox Game Pass subscribers can get their first month right now for only $1.
There’s some pretty sweet offers this year, so if you’re looking to jump on board with Xbox in 2018, now is one of the best times to do it. Check out the full range of deals and offers over on the Xbox official site.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.