Check out the launch trailer for Kirby: Star Allies
Nintendo has dropped the launch trailer for Kirby: Star Allies.
Featured above, the two-minute long trailer gives a nice overview of the upcoming platforming game starring the iconic pink puffball. Kirby: Star Allies launches worldwide for Nintendo Switch on March 16. Kirby: Star Allies is an upcoming platform game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo as part of the Kirby series.
In this newest title, the pink wonder returns on a new quest to fight alongside friends against the forces of evil. Star Allies brings new co-op mechanics in an updated 3D platformer style. The cornucopia of bosses present a major challenge for you and your friends.
Check out the trailer and official blurb below:
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.