Avalanche Studios has released a brand new patch for Just Cause 4. This marks the second major patch for PC gamers. The size of the patch if 2.9 GB and focuses almost entirely on fixing bugs, crashes and other issues. This update brings the game version of Just Cause 4 to 1.03 in all.
The major fixes in this patch was on resolving a bunch of crashes and other major fixes, particularly for PC users, meaning that a variety of stability issues with the game have now been addressed.
Furthermore, this patch makes some adjustments to the skystriker weaponized wingsuit control, fixes improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard, updates map to include some missing collectible icons and adds support to different monitor refresh rates.
You can check out the short patch notes for this new update down below. Just Cause 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Just Cause 4 January 19th Patch Release Notes
- Major stability improvements.
- Rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
- Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
- Fixed improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard.
- Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
- Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
- Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
- Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
- Update to support different monitor refresh rates.