Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 has rolled around. Bringing with it a bunch of new challenges, as well as those fancy XP Coins. There are a bunch of new challenges this week. And surprising no one, many of them are themed after Valentine’s Day. Fishstick and his date need a little help eating out for Valentine’s Day. This task involves finding a dining table out in the game world and giving a fish a nice dinner, yes really.
How to serve Fishstick and his date dinner in Fortnite
You need to find one of three tables out in the game world. There is also one special table to look for that is set up exclusively for Fishstick. You only need to visit one of the locations to complete the map challenge. Use the map below and the tips laid out to help you find out where to go.
But first, you need to actually find ole Fishstick a date. The old grouch needs you to go catch some fish of a few different kinds to find him a date. Use the guide linked below to help with that. Once you have some fish in hand, you can head out and look for a nice dining spot for their date. You will want to head to either Pizza Pit, Fishstick’s Restaurant, or the Durr Burger.
- Pizza Pit – Head just north of the Colossal Coliseum and find this pizza place. There’s a dining table out front you can use for this challenge.
- Fishsticks Restaurant – Just north of Craggy Cliffs, you will find Fishsticks Restaurant. This special spawn location has a table on the back deck, facing the water.
- Durr Burger – Head west from Weeping Woods and find this rundown burger joint. There’s a dining table out front on the patio that you can use.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 Map Challenges
Here are all of the map challenges for this week in Fortnite:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2,000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000) – 55,000 XP