The split of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is complete, and now Treyarch is focused on churning out new content for the multiplayer side to keep players engaged. Call of Duty’s new Season 1 update is the first phase of that process. A full revamp of maps and gameplay modes is rolling out of this patch. The players have rushed in to find out what’s changed. Aside from the new mode, there are new Operators, weapons and so much more. Anyway, the new mode is the key part here. Here’s how to play Rebirth Island in Warzone.
The biggest gameplay change on Rebirth Island in Warzone is that it has a very different gameplay style to the typical Verdansk Battle Royale modes. In fact, if you choose the Quads, Trios, Duos, or Solos options for Battle Royale; you will instead load into the old map and play on Verdansk. The new variant of the game allows players to spawn on their teams if killed during waves. The game times these to Rebirth countdowns, meaning that the Rebirth countdown becomes a timer to massive enemy reinforcements. The game will also drop supply boxes with these timers as well that rehash existing loot drops.
How to play Rebirth Island in Warzone
The Rebirth Event, that’s the crux of Rebirth Island and its introduction to the game, is a new limited-time mode that offers a unique twist on gameplay. You will be able to get the game in teams of three, and earn some unique items as rewards.
To play Rebirth Island in Call of Duty Warzone, click on Play and select Resurgence Trios To get into the new maps, you need to choose Resurgence Trios as your game mode. You must play in Trios to get access to the new map and gameplay mechanics.
You can complete various daily challenges to get credit towards a bunch of these rewards. Players will also notice some exclusive items that can only be earned by completing the new Rebirth island quests. These 16 unique tasks are a lot of fun, so get stuck in and earn some cool rewards.
And speaking of rewards, let’s see what you can earn. You will have to do a lot of work, but it’s not too hard. Play through the mode enough and you should get some nice cosmetic items.
All Rebirth Island Rewards
- Again! (Rare Sticker): Collect 200 Plunder piles on Rebirth Island.
- BRB (Rare Calling Card): Pilot a vehicle for 20 minutes.
- Brother Bear (Rare Emblem): Open 100 Crates on Rebirth Island.
- Corrosive (Rare Charm): Buy 30 Killstreak items on Rebirth Island.
- Experimentation (Rare Calling Card): Complete any 30 contracts on Rebirth Island.
- Familiar Fortress (Rare Calling Card): Place in the top 30% 15 times on Rebirth Island.
- Hazard Warning (Rare Sticker): Get 30 Kills with a Legendary weapon on Rebirth Island.
- Heroic Sacrifice (Rare Calling Card): Get 300 Kills with a common weapon on Rebirth Island.
- Loading… (Rare Calling Card): Destroy one vehicle carrying enemies on Rebirth Island.
- Noxious (Legendary LMG Blueprint): Place in the top 30% 30 times on Rebirth Island.
- Rebirth (Rare Emblem): Place in the top 30% five times on Rebirth Island.
- Reborn (Rare Charm): kill 100 downed enemies on Rebirth Island.
- Red Bear (Rare Sticker): Use 50 armor plates on Rebirth Island.
- Shooting Star Emblem (Rare Emblem): Collect your loadout 20 times on Rebirth Island.
- Soviet Space Program (Rare Calling Card): Get two kills or assists while in a vehicle on Rebirth Island.
- Thunder Bolts (Rare Emblem): Get a kill before the first circle closes one time on Rebirth Island.