Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is a huge step up in terms of mechanics and variety in the battle royale game. There’s a bunch of fish, 40 in fact, that you can catch. There are even 40 NPCs around handing out bounties and other stuff to do. With all of that extra stuff tacked on, new and returning players might feel a bit lost. If you’re just getting into the game, you might want to practice a bit. There is a way to get into a bot only lobby in the game. These lobbies don’t have other players in them, so you can learn the map and master the basics without getting shot at constantly. It’s a pretty good way to explore things. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to earn XP or complete challenges in these lobbies. With that said, here’s how to get into the Bot Only lobbies in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5.
Bot Only lobbies in Fortnite are pretty useful for new players, if you’re just getting into the game, it’s good to practice. So if you want to do that, you can get into the bot lobby with this process. To get into these though, you need to take a few extra steps beyond just joining a playlist. You will need an alt account to get this process going.
How to Get Bot Lobbies in Chapter 2 Season 5
You will be playing on your main account, but you need a second account to handle hosting the lobby. The server will handle the entire process of making the game once you handle making that new account. Keep in mind that it needs to be on a different platform from your main. So if you’re playing on Switch, make an account on Xbox or PC.
- First off, create a new account on a platform different from your main account. That means that if you play on PC, make an account on one of the console versions that supports cross-play.
- Add the second account as a friend on your main account.
- Invite the main account with your main to a game hosted by that second new account.
- Join the game with your second account and leave it online.
- Your main account should be loaded into a bot lobby in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5.