Week 5 thunders in for Fortnite fans. Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 brings a stable of new challenges and some fun stuff to do. Once again players are tasked with heading to the new Stark Industries POI. All you have to do for this week’s related challenge is to make a Stark Robot Dance. There is an easy 25,000 XP in it for you.
You can drop right onto the POI if you want, but it’s not that hard to get there from many other places on the map. Just be mindful of all the other players who will likely drop right onto the POI to try and rush the challenge. Getting the Stark Robot dance challenge isn’t hard it just leaves you vulnerable. So however you get there, head to the POI.
If you’re lost it’s right on top of where Frenzy Farms used to be in the northeast corner of the map. You may also find the robots standing around marked landing sites as well. Maybe try rushing one of those instead of the main POI. The Quinjet landing sites will appear at the areas marked by blue smoke at the start of each round.
For starters, you need to find a Stark Robot. These will be located at the Stark Industries POI added a few weeks back. That’s near the north of the map at the big blast crater in case you’re confused or haven’t been playing. Once there, look around for one of the robots. You will find the robots scattered all over once you land.
Then shoot your target until it falls over. Run up to the knocked down robot and interact with it via on-screen prompts. Once that’s done, you will have hacked the robot. The robot will now attack any other hostile players. Now just perform a dance emote when nearby to the hacked robot to complete the challenge, making the Stark Robot dance. It’s worth 25,000 XP so it’s a good idea to do this as soon as possible.
Once you’ve done that, you can move on to the next challenges. There’s a whole slew of them this week. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges below:
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP