As you level up and get stronger in Elden Ring, there’s going to be enemies that you have trouble with. Players will want to put time into finding better gear, but that won’t always be easy. There are many ways to improve your character, they just take time. The items are numerous, and there’s a ton of enemies to fight. And sometimes, you need a little help. That’s why FromSoft included a pretty robust crafting system in the game as well. Elden Ring allows players to build a variety of consumable items to temporarily boost their power.
The crafting in Elden Ring relies on a variety of item that must be combined. You could farm around for these craftable items, and some of them are pretty hard to find. Others, like Rowa Fruit in Elden Ring, are much easier to get your hands on. Keep reading to find out a few places to check for this basic item.
How to find Rowa Fruit in Elden Ring
Rowa Fruit in Elden Ring is one of the early crafting items. You will actually find it in many zones within the game, including the very first. Here are some of the best ways to get more of it, as it’s very useful.
- Limgrave – The Church of Elleh is a great source of this stuff. The Bridge of Sacrifice also has some hidden away.
- Mistwood Ruins – Item drop from slain foes, as well as a possible drop from forested areas.
- Weeping Peninsula – Item drop from slain foes, as well as a possible drop from forested areas.
- Fringefolk Hero’s Grave – Near a tree found after the Soldier trying to shoot you from afar, on top of the arch.
You can also hit up the Jarburg Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes to get tons of crafting items. You can head around the main road in this zone to collect Rowa Fruits as well as stocking up on Tarnished Golden Sunflowers, Poisonblooms, and Grave Violets.
Rowa Fruit in Elden Ring is part of 10 different recipes. Here’s a breakdown of each recipe, and what they can do.
- Rowa Raisin – Use it to restore HP to Torrent, your steed.
- Silver-Pickled Fowl Foot – Can be used to boost Discovery by a large amount, increasing item drop rate.
- Gold-Pickled Fowl Foot – When used, the foot boosts runes gained by 30% for 3 minutes. The effect is not removed when resting at a site of grace.
- Pickled Turtle Neck – Boosts your Stamina recovery for a short time.
- Fireproof Dried Liver – Boosts fire damage resistance for a short window of time.
- Cured Immunizing Meat – Grants additional immunity to certain damage types
- Exalted Flesh – When consumed, temporary increases your physical attack.
- Spellproof Dried Liver – Boosts arcane damage resistance for a short window of time.
- Immunizing Cured Meat – Grants additional immunity to certain damage types.
- Immunizing White Cured Meat – Grants additional immunity to certain damage types, strongest of the three meat types.
- Soft Cotton – When consumed, players will receive a reduction in fall damage and sound made when they move.
If you’re playing and enjoying the game, good for you! You might have questions though, so we have some guides to help you out. When making a character, picking the right class is important. Figure out how to level up your character once you’re in the game. From there, you might want to learn how to upgrade gear, or maybe how to find powerful weapons, like the Meteorite Staff. Or perhaps you’re a melee player and want that shiny new Rivers of Blood katana to hack away with? If you’re dealing with a lot of Undead, try grabbing the Golden Epitaph. Get the Mimic Tear Summon for a powerful ally.