Planet Crafter is a game all about terraforming a planet. You must balance the atmospheric and environmental development of a planet with the needs of a newfound colony. Not only do you need a mountain of raw materials, but you also have to have a bunch of basic building blocks of life. You also have to make sure you have enough food and water to survive the harsh reality of the new planet. Once you have that in place, it’s time to worry about building.
As you explore and uncover lost tech, you will need to build more advanced items and materials. That’s where items like Aluminum in Planet Crafter come in. You will need lots of different types of metals to make this all work, so you’re going to spend a lot of time hunting for various rare metals, then refining them. Aluminum is just one of many. You will need it for various recipes in Tier 3 and beyond blueprints, and it’s not too easy to come by. Do you want to find Aluminum in The Planet Crafter? This guide will help with that.
How to Find Aluminum in Planet Crafter
Aluminum in Planet Crafter is one of the basic metals, and you’re going to need a lot of it. Similar to any scarce resource, you can find aluminum in storage crates and wrecks. Be sure to keep an eye out for any shipwrecks or other possible wrecks and ruins. These ancient bits of debris can be very useful for both raw resources and tecnology.
The valleys and caves found around the planet are a great source of ore nodes. Each zone of the map has different little caves and gulleys you can check. Anytime you find a cave, there are sure to be resources inside. The thing to keep in mind is that sometimes there may be something blocking your path. You will have to remove ice from your path in some caves, or dig through obstructions in others. Also, you won’t be able to use an Ore Extractor on every node, some must be mined by hand.
One such example is a sand cave located at: 930:39:910
Look for this location inside the valleys of the desert areas. This cave is easily found by the sand falling from the cliffs above. Also has Iridium and an Ice Cave that leads to Sulfur, Osmium, and Super Alloy.
Recipes for Aluminum in Planet Crafter
- Agility Boots T1 – 2 Aluminium, 2 Fabric
- Backpack T3 – 2 Aluminium, Backpack T2, 1 Titanium, 1 Silicon
- Beacon – 1 Aluminium, 1 Silicon, 1 Titanium
- Drill T3 – 2 Aluminium, 2 Iron, 2 Titanium
- Exoskeleton T2 – 1 Aluminium – Exeoskeleton T1, 1 Titanium, 1 Silicon, 2 Magnesium
- Heater T2 – 1 Aluminium, 2 Iridium, 1 Silicon, 1 Titanium, 1 Iron
- Oxygen Tank T3 – 1 Aluminium, Oxygen Tank T2, 1 Iron, 1 Titanium, 1 Silicon, 1 Magnesium
- Microchip (Mining Speed T1) – 1 Aluminium, 1 Silicon, 1 Magnesium
- Microchip (Mining Speed T3) – 1 Aluminium, 1 Silicon, 1 Super Alloy, Mining Speed T2 Microchip
- Solar Panel T2 – 1 Aluminium, 2 Cobalt, 1 Silicon, 1 Magnesium, 1 Iron
- Super Alloy – 1 Aluminium, 1 Cobalt, 1 Iron, 1 Magnesium, 1 Silicon, 1 Titanium
- Water Filter – 1 Aluminium, 1 Water Bottle, 1 Silicon, 1 Fabric, 2 Bioplastic Nuggets
- Vegetube T3 – 1 Aluminium, 1 Water Bottle, 2 Silicon, 1 Magnesium