With Warframe turning 7 years old this week, Digital Extremes has unleashed a new Prime Access bundle for the month of April 2020. Titania Prime leads the charge, bringing her fairie magics to the forefront for players to enjoy. The new Prime Access bundle includes Primed variants of the Titania Warframe, as well as Pangolin Prime and Corinth Prime, two powerful melee weapon options. Pangolin Prime was one of a few different melee weapon that got a major buff in recent patches, so there’s new interest in the weapon. So we wrote a quick guide on where to farm Pangolin Prime Relics in Warframe.
Of course, the Relics for these items are now also in the loot tables for the game. Here’s our guide for where to look and the best practices for farming Titania Prime, Pangolin Prime, and Corinth Prime. Let’s start with where to look for the Pangolin Prime Relics in Warframe.
Pangolin Prime Relics
When farming for Prime Relics, you need to know what types of Void Relics to look out for, as well as where to farm them. Here is a breakdown of each Relic type, and what component they drop:
- Blueprint – Rare – Neo P1
- Blade – Uncommon – Axi G4
- Handle – Common – Meso R3
Pangolin Prime Relic Farming Locations
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. Relic drops are somewhat random, with different maps and tilesets on the Star Chart having their own associated drop chances. One good thing is you only need three parts for this weapon, so there is a little less farming involved. For the Pangolin Prime Relics in Warframe, you will want to head to these nodes on the Star Chart:
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. It’s possible solo, but kind of annoying to move around depending on tileset.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
Note: Some will recommend T2 Void Ukko as a Capture mission as well, as this drops both Meso and Neo Relics. Just keep in mind, it’s very reliant on RNG, as the drops shift between the two. It’s faster than Io or Xini, but less guaranteed for targeted farming.
Once you have your Relics, it’s time to crack them to roll for the Blueprints you want.
If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Also, this is a great source of Platinum right now as everyone is farming them and trying to sell them, so prices will spike for a short time as there is also increased demand. If you’re a newer player or want to skip the grind of cracking the Relics for Titania Prime, Pangolin Prime, and Corinth Prime, wait a bit. The prices will drop later into the month once most everyone who wants the Prime variants has them.