Nezha Prime Relics were just added to the game. Want to get some of that fiery divine justice that she’s dealing out? Nezha Prime is pretty easy to farm if you know where to look. Zakti Prime and Guandao Prime are the two new weapons, each with plenty of divine justice to deal out as well. We have combined all the needed Relic types into some easy to follow guides for you.
Zakti Prime is the Prime version of the Tenno Zakti pistol. With its unique exploding darts, it has plenty of fun DPS potential. Here’s how to farm the parts you need to build it.
What Relics do I need?
- Blueprint – Meso C6 – Uncommon
- Chassis – Neo N13 – Rare
- Neuroptics – Lith N6 – Rare
- Systems – Neo D2 – Common
Now, where can you go to get these? There are some options. Void missions are usually the best bet. You can also just buy the Blueprints with Platinum if you have it sitting around, although that may get pretty costly. Best to wait a bit for more to become available in the player market before going that route.
How to farm Nezha Prime Relics in Warframe
Use the following recommendations for farming each of the Relic types. The drops for Relics are somewhat random, with different mission types each having a percentage chance to drop a certain class. Some missions are better than others though, and for general farming, Orokin Void missions are usually the best. We sorted the nodes for each of the four Relic types down below.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. This Void Capture mission always drops Lith Relics, with it now being in the potential options. New players also have a better chance to get the Lith from Olympus on Mars. You will have to deal with the more challenging Disruption mission-type, but it’s opened much sooner in the Star Chart compared to T1 Void.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, With the Meso Relics being a good option after 10 waves. Complete 10 waves per mission and bounce, do it again to get as many Relics as you want. You can also go for Ukko the T3 Void Capture mission if you can farm it quickly. The latter of these two has less of a drop chance for Meso Relics, but fast runs make up for that.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. The A rotation of this mission drops a guaranteed Neo Relic, being an Interception mission, you’re going to do best in pairs or squads here. You can also do Ukko the T3 Void Capture here as well, as it has the same drop chance as Meso.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time. Apollo on Lua is an option as well, defending all four nodes in a map guarantees and Axi drop. An Axi every five minutes is possible with a good squad.
You can also get these Relics are part of a Relic Pack from the different Syndicates. Each Syndicate has its own set of packs and Standing requirements.
After you have done the farming, check the resources needed in the inventory menu. Get the resources together first before you start building, as it will take some time to build. If you want a full guide on cracking Void Relics, we have that handy. Be sure that you have the resources you need to build it ahead of time. There’s nothing more annoying than having to farm for both Relics and raw resources before you get to try out a new weapon.