Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 is here for real, and that means the week 13 map challenges have been added to the game as well. One of the many new challenges, which rewards 20,000 XP, is to actually enter the Zero Point. Yeah, we finally get to interact with that strange swirling ball of chaos at the center of the map.
If you somehow didn’t know the Zero Point is that massive ball of floating weirdness in the desert part of the map. Week 13 has seen it spread alien growths all over the place, and we seem to be preparing for something. One part of this new plan to deal with the menace is to enter the Zero Point, here’s how to do that.
The best way to enter the Zero Point is to jump out at the right time. You need to leap out of the Battle Bus around the center of the map. And since everyone else will likely be doing this, you’re in for a wild ride. Dodge the other players and try to glide in as close to the point as possible. If you get lucky, you can be aimed right at the orb. Pop your glider and just float down to land on it. When you get sucked in, you will be teleported away.
You will drop out of the bottom of the orb with all the other players who did this. So now it’s time to run and try not to get taken out by the mob of other gamers. But if you don’t make it, at least you earned some nice Battle Pass XP.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20,000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20,000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55,000 to 22,000 XP