How to earn Intrinsics in Warframe
Warframe just deployed the space battling Empyrean expansion, including the new Railjack space craft. This new system of fighting in space and board enemy ships is governed by a mini-game system involving having to maintain your ship during combat. This involves putting out fires, repairing hull breaches, and using various different abilities to make your ship-to-ship combat more potent.
A big part of that system is the new layer of player stats, Intrinsics. Intrinsics are the primary stats that determine how effective you are at each aspect of operating your new starship. Players earn more abilties and skills as they rank up as well, making them better pilots. Intrinsics fall into five different categories, although DE has only enabled four of the five.
- Tactical – How well you utilize various abilities, also allows better vision of crew actions.
- Piloting – How well you pilot and maneuver the ship, unlocks special movement abilities.
- Gunnery – How effective your targeting is in battle, unlocks special attack abilities.
- Engineering – How well you repair damage, also affects resource gain in some missions.
- Command – Grants bonuses to player groups. (Not Active)
Each mission is normally meant to be undertaken during normal play once you unlock the Railjack. But luckily, you can rank up Intrinsic stats without having the Railjack, through otherwise normal play. You can train Intrinsics by doing missions and can assign them from the main menu in the Profile tab. Use the list below ot find what abilities and buffs are unlocked at each rank of a specific Intrinsic.
Each time you successfully finish a mission, you will earn some Intrinsic Points, which scales with the difficulty of the overall mission being done.
- Rank 1 – Tactical System – Deploy Tactical Avionics. Track Crew location
- Rank 2 – Ability Kinesis – Warframe abilities can be deployed to support crew.
- Rank 3 – Command Link – Fast Travel within the vessel. Squad commands menu unlocked
- Rank 4 – Recall Warp – Omni Tool unlocks fast travel ability
- Rank 5 – Overseer – Crew chase camera.
- Rank 6 – Tactical Efficiency – Reduce Flux Energy consumption by 25 percent.
- Rank 7 – Tactical Response – Reduce Tactical Avionics cooldown by 20 percent.
- Rank 8 – Archwing Tactical Blink – Reduce Archwing Blink cooldown by 25 percent.
- Rank 9 – Swift Tactics – Further reduces Tactical Avionics cooldown by 20 percent.
- Rank 10 – Join Warp – Easily jump to crew member location
- Rank 1 – Boost – A short-term boost for an increased overall speed
- Rank 2 – Vector Maneuver – Directional boost for quick turns
- Rank 3 – Vectored Evasion – Near-by enemy projectiles can’t track during Vector Maneuver
- Rank 4 – Safe Flight – Damage due to Collisions reduced by 50 percent.
- Rank 5 – Drift Maneuver – During Vector Maneuver, use this to enter a drift. This slow turn can then be boosted out of, like a launching turn.
- Rank 6 – Slipstream – Boost duration increased by 25 percent.
- Rank 7 – Enhanced Maneuvers – Vector and Drift Maneuvers consume 25 percent less Boost energy.
- Rank 8 – Aeronaut – Archwing Speed increased by 20 percent.
- Rank 9 – Evasion – Reduce Incoming Damage by 10 percent while Boost is active.
- Rank 10 – Ramming Speed – Ramming into enemies while Boosting will deal 2000 Particle Damage.
- Rank 1 – Target Sync – Target lead indicators unlocked, fired shots track.
- Rank 2 – Phantom Eye – full 360 degree vision unlocked in combat
- Rank 3 – Archwing Slingshot – Launch your Archwing into combat much faster, and at a higher base speed.
- Rank 4 – Archwing Warhead – Slingshot Archwing damages fighters and penetrates enemy crewship hulls.
- Rank 5 – Artillery Command – Unlock Artillery cannon and related abilities
- Rank 6 – Cold Trigger – Reduce Turret Heat Accretion by 20 percent.
- Rank 7 – Advanced Gunnery – Reduce overheat recovery time by 50 percent. Extends Slingshot range by 50 percent.
- Rank 8 – Vengeful Archwing – Increases Archwing stats: Damage +25 percent, Ability Strength +20 percent, Ability Range +20 percent, and Ability Efficiency +20 percent.
- Rank 9 – Combat Drift – Drifting reduces weapon heat buildup by 50 percent while increasing weapon damage by 50 percent.
- Rank 10 – Reflex Aim – Aiming tracks against nearest target
- Rank 1 – Applied Omni – Suppression of fires and repairing hulls is faster.
- Rank 2 – Flux Forge – Battle Avionics and abilities use resources, generate extra power in battle..
- Rank 3 – Ordnance Forge – Replenish combat Ordnance while deployed.
- Rank 4 – Optimization Pass – Increase Forge yields by 25 percent.
- Rank 5 – Dome Charge Forge – Reload forward Artillery cannon during combat.
- Rank 6 – Forge Accelerator – Increase Forge turnaround time by 25 percent.
- Rank 7 – Full Optimization – Further increases Forge yields by 25 percent.
- Rank 8 – Vigilant Archwing – Increase Archwing stats: Health +30 percent, Shield +30 percent, and Armor +30 percent.
- Rank 9 – Surplus Yield – Increase Refinement yields by 10 percent.
- Rank 10 – Anastasis – Allow remote suppression of fire and hull repairs.
ISKMogul is a growing video game publication that got its start covering EVE Online, and has since expanded to cover a large number of topics and niches within the purview of gaming.