There are a bunch of new challenges this week. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 is here, bringing with it a new batch of stuff to do. There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20,000 XP on your battle pass, much like the previous weeks. Across all of the different quests this week, you can earn up to 283,000 XP for said pass. That’s a ton of XP, and can unlock some very nice rewards if you put the effort in.
Another challenge this week is to blow up or otherwise destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations all over the map. Here’s how to complete this challenge. You need to destroy three of these to complete the challenge.
How to destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
Head right for Salty Towers from the Battle Bus. Any other gas station has the inflatable tubemen, but the station nearby this POI has two. This makes it easy to rush here, destroy the two, then head over to nearby Pleasant Park for the gas station there. You need to take out three of the inflatable tubemen, and this makes that easy.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 challenges below:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (0/200) – 20,000 XP
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw a fish back in the water (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5,19,15,20,25) – 55,000 XP