One of the challenges in the first week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is to make a Hunter’s Cloak. This new item is meant to introduce the crafting system that’s gotten a revamp in Season 6. Epic has brought out a bunch of different changes to the map and the game this season, so let’s talk about that. Here’s how to craft a Hunter’s Cloak in Fortnite.
To craft a Hunter’s Cloak in Fortnite, you need to do a few things. You need to hunt down and skin some animals that randomly spawn in the game map. Boars, chickens, and wolves have all been spotted. Epic might also add more or change spawn locations, so keep that in mind. Check any forested area near a named POI to get the animal spawns. When you find one, kill it with whatever weapon you have. You will get Bones and Meat from any animals you take out. To craft a Hunter’s Cloak in Fortnite, you need Two Bones and One Meat to make it. Gather those and get moving on the rest of the challenges.
There are many other items and weapons to craft, and you have some other challenges to complete too. Here are the rest of the Week 1 Challenges you can go check out as well.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
- Find Golden Artifacts near the Spire (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Investigate an anomaly detected at Lazy Lake – 24,000 XP
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak (01) – 24,000 XP
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Wildlife (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary Challenge – Craft Items (0/3) – 35,000 XP