Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokémon Snap is one of the many Lentalk Requests in the game. The Requests often involve a bunch of trekking around the various maps in the game to find Pokémon in various positions. The goal is to bring back a photo to the quest giver that contains the required Pokémon in the right state. Some of these are a bit more involved than others. Trubbish, Rattata, and Sudowoodo are your targets this time. You need to get them into the right spot to take the required photo. Here’s how to complete Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokémon Snap.
How to Complete Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokémon Snap
- Enter Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3.
- Boost your way through the level, letting off the gas before you get to the flower field.
- Look to the left and toss some Fluffruit to lure out Pichu.
- Toss an Illumina Orb at the Crystabloom nearby.
- Wait for Shaymin to come out and appear on the left side of the path.
- Snap a picture of Shaymin when it’s happy and laughing.
Once you have Level 3 unlocked, it’s time to begin. Head into Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3. Your target is to lure out Shaymin near the end of the level. Just before you reach the field of flowers, look to the left and lure out the Pichu with some apples. Now, you need to lure out the real prize, Shaymin.
Next, look to the right side of the path, and you should see a Crystabloom off in the distance. You will also want to add throwing in an orb to activate the Crystabloom to liven up the picture as well. Wait for Shaymin to show up and start laughing. Pichu will join Grookey and the others near the middle of the flowers. Snap a photo of Shaymin as the focal point.
Make sure to take a good photo with all three visible in the picture. Turn in the pic to the Professor to finish up.
There, you have now completed Myth of the Nature Park in New Pokémon Snap.