Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 has rolled around. Bringing with it a bunch of new challenges, as well as those fancy XP Coins. There are a bunch of new challenges this week. And surprising no one, many of them are themed after Valentine’s Day. Fishstick and his date need a little help eating out for Valentine’s Day. But first, you have to find the grouch a date. This means you’re going fishing.
How to catch different kinds of fish in Fortnite
You need to find three different types of fish for this challenge, but first you need to get a fishing rod. You will need to head near any body of water and be on the lookout. You will see rods on boat docks and beaches most often. Grab one when you find it and head around grabbing fish. Now you just need to get the fish. There are many different fishing spots all over Fortnite.
All you need to complete the challenge is three different fish, no matter what kind they are, as long as they’re different kinds. And no they cannot be sub-species, so multiple varieties of Floppers will not count. Use the map below to find some good fishing spots. Each of the spots marked below has multiple kinds of fish spawns, as well as some Fishing Rods fairly often.
- Coral Castle – One of the best fishing spots you can get to in the game, although you will need a rod before you head here. Each island around the main Coral Cove has a ton of fish around.
- Dirty Docks – The best place to find both a Fishing Rod and plenty of fish. Run along the beach—starting at the northern side away from Dirty Docks— and then work your way south. You should find everything you need here. You can go as far south as getting near Retail Row and still find fish.
- Stealthy Stronghold – The small island just to the east, out in the water, has tons of fish surrounding it. If you’re not having luck at Coral, head here.
Now you just need to take the fish to the right spots on the map. You will want to head to either Pizza Pit, Fishstick’s Restaurant, or the Durr Burger. Use the guide linked below for a more helpful notice of where to go. Once there, you should complete the challenge and let old Fishstick have a nice time.
All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 Map Challenges
Here are all of the map challenges for this week in Fortnite:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2,000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20,000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000) – 55,000 XP