Pokémon Go Fest 2022 is back this year, coming in June. Niantic has announced a bunch of details about the event, and Trainers are excited. Like previous years, Pokémon Go Fest 2022 will be broken up into two days, and each hour on those days will have boosted spawns. Players have the option to participate in a basic version of the event, or to buy a premium ticket. Keep reading to figure out where and how to get a Pokémon Go Fest 2022 ticket.
There’s a lot to this event, with tons of planned PvE events and other bonuses to be found. Team Go Rocket will also trigger during the event, offering tons of PvE battles going on. Along with that comes the Gyms that can be used as Raids. Raid passes will be given out for free to attendees, so that’s cool.
How to buy a Pokémon Go Fest 2022 ticket
Buying into the event is super simple. Just open the in-game store in the app to see the ticket for sale. You can buy it now, and it will remain in your item bag until its needed this June. You can get it now and not worry about it. It will remain on sale ahead of the event, so you can also get in over the coming weeks.
So buying in has a bunch of boosted spawns and unique quests, but there’s more. There will also be a Mythical spawn possible for those that buy-in. All ticketholders who participate in the event and finish the Special Research project will get a Shaymin encounter, in addition to all of the other bonuses.
And if you don’t buy-in, don’t worry. Those who do not purchase a Pokémon Go Fest 2022 ticket can still participate and get various special bonuses like certain capture rewards and special quests. Completing these tasks will give you some free items and other basic stuff.
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 Habitats Explained
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 ticketholders will have the chance to capture Shaymin as part of the various events across two days. Niantic is also bringing back the Habitat system from previous years. The Pokémon Go Fest 2022 event will be happening on June 4 and 5. Players taking part will be able to see various Pokémon every hour. During that hour, the rotation will shift according to which habitat is active. Check below for the currently revealed roster for the habitat hours you get access to with a Pokémon Go Fest 2022 ticket:
- City Habitat: Alolan Grimer, Baltoy, Bronzor, Golett, Gothita, Hitmonchan, Litten, Magnemite, Pidove, Trash Cloak Burmy, and Trubbish
- Plains Habitat: Buizel, Drilbur, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Larvitar, Litleo, Numel, Patrat, Rufflet, Shelmet, and Trapinch
- Rainforest Habitat: Binacle, Chimchar, Barrablast, Mudkip, Rowlet, Seedot, Shroomish, Skrelp, Slakoth, Turtwig, and Venipede
- Tundra Habitat: Bermite, Cubchoo, Meditite, Omanyte, Piplup, Popplio, Spheal, Swinub, Vanillite, Wailmer, and Wingull
If you use incense during each hour, you’ll have the chance to catch other Pokémon within each habitat. This offers a great way to get some Unown variants you might be missing.
- City: Galarian Weezing, Klink, Unown B, Unown G, Unown O, and Unown U
- Plains: Axew, Torkoal, Unown B, Unown G, Unown O, and Unown U
- Rainforest: Pancham, Tropius, Unown B, Unown G, Unown O, and Unown U
- Tundra: Galarian Darumaka, Galarian Mr. Mime, Unown B, Unown G, Unown O, and Unown U